segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012

Re; Greetings in the name of God !!!

Greetings in the name of God !!!

let my letter not be a suprise to you. My name is Mrs. Nuala Morton from
Philippines. I am a sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to
charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has
to be chosen. I am 35 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years
ago, immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything
he worked for when he was working in our Embassy for nine years before his
death . I am suffering from a long time cancer, which also affected my
heart.

My husband and I are Christians, but is quite unfortunately, he died by
poisoning. l will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive
the operation. I have decided to WILL / Donate the sum of $4.5 Million
United State Dollars to charity through you for the good work of the lord,
and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of
the widows.

I inherited a total sum of $4.5 million dollars from my late husband, this
money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a
security and finance company here in COTE D'IVOIRE This deposit was coded
under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.This means that the
security company does not know the content of this trunk box. Presently, I
have informed the security company about my decision in WILLING this trunk
box to you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you
abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work
to others. If you are interested in carrying out this task, I will kindly
want you to write me back for further direction and on how to carry out
this task.

I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this with you and I
hope you will act sincerely.
Your beloved sister in Christ,
Mrs. Nuala Morton.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial